Wednesday, February 2, 2011

GONG XI FATT CHAI .........HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!



WISHING A HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 
TO ALL FRIENDS 
celebrating The Rabbit Year 2011
For the chinese,wearing red is good vibe and ONG......ada ong ka?



Ena,Chor,Misbah & me wearing red during our nite outing.....




Well.....guess who is dis??????
One Swiss & another London........


I'm very happy coz tonite Yaya,Dania & me will be going back kampung KL.
Hubby will not be joining us coz he will be going back to Perhentian for work.
So we decided to go back via Transnasional  Express Bus tonite at 10.00pm.
A very short trip back to see my niece Nadia and her family who came back Malaysia for 2 weeks
and attending my other niece Johaniza engagement on Saturday
  (I have to do the Sireh Junjung)

So.......Have a nice weekend to all
Loves Always
MAMA GEE


No comments:

Post a Comment