Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HUBBY 44th BIRTHDAY

Last week, my cousins Kak Rod & Kak Zaidah with son Luke went for a holiday in Perhentian Island. Since this is their first time to the island, they ask me to tag along....Of course I agreed coz I wanna celebrate hubby's birthday as well on the nite of 18th July.

My cousin drove from KL on 14th July and stay overnite at my home in Marang. Early Friday morning(15th July 2011) we drove to Kuala Besut in her car....Save cost he he :) and without the kids....I wanted to spend his birthday only with him my beloved Darling Hubby Nafie..At first I wanted to surprised hubby saying that I didnt follow my cousins but he knew when I reached Kuala Besut jetty.

Naah there goes the surprise.....I cook my special signature dish for darling hubby; Fried Macaroni and other finger food...Juz a simple but yet a memorable birthday party juz for him....

The modified birthday cake: It was a simple chocolate moist cake but I added the no4 candles & got this cute little cartoon diver

Me & Hubby cutting the cake together

A special Photo/Bday frame for him


Hubby, me with nephew Luke & nieces;Jah & Scha

Hubby & Andy

with Terry....VAT 69 Leader

The guest

Hubby & BA one of his closed fren

Me & Charlotte from Universal Diver

Nik came jungle trekking from PIR

Denmark brothers;Andy's student

No comments:

Post a Comment